The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (the “Act”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to Superdough Sdn. Bhd. (Company Registration No.: 1079878-W) (“escape-props.com”). For the purpose of this written notice (this “Notice”), the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the same meaning as prescribed in the Act.
1. This Notice serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by Escape-props or on Escape-props’s behalf when Escape-props collects your personal data from any of the sources referred to in paragraph 4 below. You hereby give your consent to the processing of your personal data by Escape-props.
Description of personal data
2. Escape-props may collect a variety of your personal data including but not limited to your name, date of birth, company name, photographs, Malaysian Identification Card number, e-mail address, address, contact number, credit card details, bank account details, other personal data you submitted to Escape-props through any software or system developed and/or operated by Escape-props, including without limitation Escape-props’s website at https://www.escape-props.com and (the “System”) and all other personal data Escape-props again collects from you on any subsequent occasion.
3. Your personal data is being or is to be collected and further processed for any of the following purposes (“Purposes”):
(a) Performing Escape-props’ pre-contractual and contractual obligations with you;
(b) granting you access to the System;
(c) providing you with information on products and/or services offered by Escape-props, Escape-props’ related corporations and/or Escape-props’s business partners;
(d) providing you with any services and/or information offered through the System;
(e) providing Escape-props’ products and/or services to you;
(f) verifying and carrying out financial transactions in relation to payments made by you to Escape-props;
(g) communicating with you, responding to your inquiries and resolving disputes;
(h) conducting internal activities, market surveys and trend analysis;
(i) improving Escape-props’ services, content and advertising;
(j) informing you about any offers and/or promotions offered by Escape-props, Escape-props’s related corporations and/or Escape-props’ business partners;
(k) conducting other legitimate business activities;
(l) complying with any legal or regulatory requirements and for security reasons; and
(m) such other purposes directly related to any of the foregoing.
Source of personal data
4. Your personal data is being or is to be collected (i) from the cookies, (ii) when you use, access or log in to the System; (iii) when you contact Escape-props through various methods; (iv) when you submit your personal data to Escape-props for any of the Purposes; (v) when you enter into any transactions with Escape-props ; (vi) when you submit any inquiries to Escape-props, participate in Escape-props’s customer surveys or sign up for any of Escape-props’ competitions or promotions; (vii) from video recordings from close circuit security surveillance cameras and audio recordings; and/or (viii) from all other information that you may provide Escape-props from time to time.
Access to, correction of and limiting the processing of personal data
5. You have the right to (i) subject to paragraph 7 below, request access to and correction of your personal data; and (ii) make any inquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data (including requesting Escape-props to limit the processing of your personal data only for specific Purposes or to completely cease the processing of your personal data) by contacting Escape-props through Escape-props’s contact details set out below:
Customer Service | (+603) 2732-2758 | firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Subject to provisions of the Act:
(a) you may, upon payment of a prescribed fee, make a data access request in writing to Escape-props; and
(b) Escape-props may refuse to comply with a data access request or a data correction request and shall, by notice in writing, inform you of Escape-props’ refusal and the reasons of such refusal.
Disclosure of personal data
7. Escape-props disclose or may disclose your personal data to Escape-props’ related corporations, business partners, service providers including but not limited to those directly related to the delivery of the products and/or services which you purchased from Escape-props, Escape-props’ financial and professional advisors, banks, governmental departments and/or agencies, regulatory and/or statutory bodies and/or any such third party requested or authorized by you.
Third party personal data
8. Escape-props may require your assistance if the personal data relating to other persons is required to process your personal data for any of the Purposes and you hereby agree to use your best endeavors to assist Escape-props when required. In the event that personal data of any third party is to be supplied by you to Escape-props, you shall ensure that such third party has read this Notice and consented to Escape-props collecting his/her personal data for any of the Purposes prior to the supply of his/her personal data to Escape-props.
Obligatory personal data
9. The personal data Escape-props collects can be either obligatory or voluntary. Obligatory personal data are those that Escape-props requires in order to provide you with Escape-props’s products and/or services. If you do not provide Escape-props with all obligatory personal data, Escape-props will not be able to provide you with Escape-props’ products and/or services. Obligatory personal data will be indicated in the relevant forms.
Transfer of personal data to places outside Malaysia
10. Escape-props may transfer your personal data to a place outside Malaysia and you hereby give your consent to the transfer.
Accuracy of your personal data
11. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide to Escape-props is accurate, complete, not misleading and kept up to date.